September 8, 1914: "Work will be completed within a few days on the Mount Henry telephone line from Troy, 60 miles. This line is for the Kootenai National Forest service and lookout stations on Mount Henry." (The Semi-Weekly Spokesman-Review)
1925: A D-6 standard cupola style lookout house was constructed.
1942: An L-4 lookout cabin was constructed on a ten-foot timber tower.
1983: Renovation of the unused lookout was completed.
1994: The lookout was threatened by the Yaak-Red Dragon Complex during the 1994 fire season. Fortunately the fire did not burn within a half mile of the structure. (Lookout Network - Vol. 6, Issue 1)