April 20, 1913: "Supervisor Raymond states that one of the most important features of the protective work planned for the immediate future is the establishing of three permanent lookout stations. One of these stations will be located on Mount Henry, the most prominent peak in the Burcell range. These stations will be connected by telephone with headquarters and will be so situated that the location of fires may be determined by triangulation." (The Daily Missoulian)
September 22, 1921: "At Mount Henry, west of the Seeley postoffice, a station has been in use for a number of years." (The Missoulian)
1932: A 20-foot round timber tower with an L-4 cab was constructed.