1931: "A new lookout erected at the same time (June 1931) by the N.P.S. on Reynolds Ridge gives cross shot reading over most of the St. Mary's valley. This new house is one of the ready cut houses manufactured by the Superior Buildings Company of Kalispell, Montana. The lookout is equipped with an Osborne fire finder, the first to be introduced to this region. Due to the elevation above timber line and the difficulty of carrying wood over the steep rocky hillside trail the lookout is equipped with a Coleman gasoline stove and a Coleman gasoline heater. Two and one half miles of telephone line were built to connect the lookout with the line owned by the Park Hotel Company and gives direct connection with the N.P.S. fire dispatcher at Glacier Park." (Annual Forestry Repot, Blackfeet Indian Reservation)
August 23, 1935: Panorama photos taken.
November 28, 1962: The lookout was no longer needed and was burned by the National Park Service.